Effective Date: March 11, 2019
2. Collection and Use of Personal Information. Uplifter Innovation may collect Personal Information when you use certain services on the Uplifter Innovation web site or when you visit cookie-enabled web pages. Uplifter Innovation may also log your IP address when you use the Uplifter Innovation web site. Uplifter Innovation uses this Personal Information to fulfill requests for our services or products, to contact users regarding changes to our site or our business, and to customize the content that you might see on the Uplifter Innovation web site. Uplifter Innovation may also use “cookie” files to better serve your needs by creating a customized web site which fits your needs.
3. Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Information. Uplifter Innovation will not sell or rent your Personal Information to any individual, business, or government entity. Uplifter Innovation may share your Personal Information with other entities should you request Uplifter Innovation to share such information, or if Uplifter Innovation is required to respond to court orders, subpoenas or other legal process.
4. User Accounts. Uplifter Innovation may allow users to set up personal accounts to shop in an online store or participate in our online communities. You have the ability to edit your User Information at any time and may delete your account at your convenience. Under no condition will Uplifter Innovation share your user account information with another individual, business or government entity, unless Uplifter Innovation is required to respond to court orders, subpoenas or other legal process.
5. Encryption. All user account pages are protected with Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) encryption. All user accounts must be accessed with usernames and passwords. You are advised not to share your username and password with any other person.
6. Amendments. Uplifter Innovation reserves the right to amend this policy at any time. Uplifter Innovation will post a notice of changes on its web site, if and when the terms of this policy are amended.